Tamara is professionally trained at world recognized Greasepaint make-up school: TV, Film & Theatre Make up and Hair course, also previously in LA Make Up Academy.
Offering a high standard of service, working on a one-to-one basis with each client to find a tailored look, taking into consideration every possible aspect (hair, eye color, eye shape, face shape, clothes and overall style), not one person stayed unsatisfied with the service.
Able to work on location anywhere in London and surrounding areas.
Covering a wide range of make-up and hair occasions:
• BRIDAL – European, Oriental, Vintage
• MUSIC VIDEOS
• TV & FILMS
• Regional finalist of the 2018 wedding industry awards
• Finalist of The Make-up Specialist of The Year 2017 awarded by Professional Beauty
• The Make-up Specialist of The Year 2015 awarded by Professional Beauty
• 1st place in nomination ‘Exposure Revelation ‘ in ‘WARPAINT’ competition @ ProBeauty 2013 organized & judged by Gary Cockerill
• Make-up Artist of the Year 2012 @ Fashions Finest Award ceremony
• 2nd place in nomination ‘Real Beauty” in ‘WARPAINT’ competition @ ProBeauty 2014
• 3rd place in ‘The Art of Make up’ competition @ Olympia Beauty 2013