Tamara is the owner and main makeup artist and hairstylist behind the London Wedding Makeup and Hair
Tamara is professionally trained at world recognized Greasepaint make-up school: TV, Film & Theatre Make up and Hair course, also previously in LA Make Up Academy.
Offering a high standard of wedding hair and makeup service, working on a one-to-one basis with each client to find a tailored look, taking into consideration every possible aspect ( hair, eye color, eye shape, face shape, clothes and overall style), not one person stayed unsatisfied with the service.
Able to work on location anywhere in London and surrounding areas. Available for the destination weddings on request.
Tamara covers a wide range of makeup and hair occasions:
* Oriental Style Bridal Makeup and Hair
* Vintage Bridal Makeup and Hair
* Pre-wedding photoshoots
* Engagement photoshoots
• Regional finalist of the 2022 Wedding Industry Awards
• Regional finalist of the 2020 Wedding Industry Awards
• Regional finalist of the 2018 Wedding Industry Awards
• Finalist of The Make-up Specialist of The Year 2017 awarded by Professional Beauty
• The Make-up Specialist of The Year 2015 awarded by Professional Beauty
• 1st place in nomination ‘Exposure Revelation ‘ in ‘WARPAINT’ competition @ ProBeauty 2013 organized & judged by Gary Cockerill
• Make-up Artist of the Year 2012 @ Fashions Finest Award ceremony
• 2nd place in nomination ‘Real Beauty” in ‘WARPAINT’ competition @ ProBeauty 2014
• 3rd place in ‘The Art of Make up’ competition @ Olympia Beauty 2013
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT ME
I was born in Latvia, during Soviet times.
I worked as a dancer for almost 15 years.
I have a degree in Law :) That's right, I am a Bachelor Of Laws and graduated almost 12 years ago in my home town Riga. I studied in the most prestigious university - The University of Latvia.
I lived in Turkey for almost 5 years
I also lived in Ibiza for almost 7 years
I was not planning on staying in London.
12 years later, I am still here :)
I can freely speak 4 languages, but used to be fluent in 6.
I have two adorable Pekingese Furrballs
Never in a million years have I thought I will become a highly in demand Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist.
''I was lucky to secure Tamara’s services for my wedding''
I work for a cosmetics company so am very fussy and particular about my products and hair. I met Tamara for a couple of trials before the big day. On the wedding day itself, Tamara did the most incredible job, I even did a little dance of delight when I saw my wedding hair and makeup! It far exceeded any expectations I had and her talent ensured I felt at my most confident for what is a nerve-wracking day, especially for the bride who has all the focus on her! Tamara was an absolute pleasure on the day, working with an array of hair and beauty needs from different hair types, skin tones and one rather overwhelmed 3 year old flower girl. I would have no hesitation to recommend Tamara for your wedding day, she is such a thorough professional and you will be delighted with the results! ''